• jet
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
More
12 years 11 months ago #30788 by jet
Eden's Fantastic Four was created by jet
http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/highs ... 40594.html

Great Article for the sport and well deserved for a group of very dedicated, hard working and intelligent athletes! Certainly I wish them the best in their run at states and in college. They have been been nothing less than outstanding models of what a teammate and student-athlete should be to my girls.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #25836 by tootall4178
Replied by tootall4178 on topic Eden's Fantastic Four
I have had the pleasure of working with some of these girls...great kids and great athletes! Good job Pierce!!!!

Z

More
12 years 11 months ago #25841 by hoser
Replied by hoser on topic Eden's Fantastic Four
Didn't realize the Herc's were seniors. Very nice!! What is Feldman? A Junior? Great setter...any college interest their too?

“If you don't invest very much, then defeat doesn't hurt very much and winning is not very exciting.â€￾ Dick Vermeil

More
12 years 11 months ago #25874 by adironvb
Replied by adironvb on topic Eden's Fantastic Four
These four and their program are class, class, class all the way. What a collection of talent and competitive fire. My hats off. To get front page of a major city's Sports page, you must be doing something right. That's not just some High School Sports Brief. Great article.

More
12 years 11 months ago #25876 by Falcons1
Replied by Falcons1 on topic Eden's Fantastic Four
Nice to see a coach that not only prepares his player on the court but goes above and beyond to promote his players and program off the court. So many good players from WNY go unnoticed from the lack of exposure.

Time to create page: 0.076 seconds