Top Club Team

More
10 years 3 months ago #24887 by bcarroll
Replied by bcarroll on topic Top Club Team
Leave the kid alone. I don't remember hearing any negative posts when a different WNY player (Peterson.. who was a good player and good kid as well) went and played for PACE last year just before nationals. Had he played with the Power Station group... i think they would have had a pretty solid team. He didn't like his fit, so he went elsewhere. Things worked out well for him.

Good luck to Pace. You have a more rounded team with more depth with Mike.
good luck to Eden. You have a more rounded team with more depth with pat.

Both teams got better before they get ready for nationals.

bcarroll

bcarroll

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #24888 by OP
Replied by OP on topic Top Club Team
What is wrong with people? The hatred of Mike Stefani is evident. If he was an arrogant jerk, or a real bad egg, I could see it. The fact that he is successful and a great player buy all important accounts speaks volumes. He also happens to be nice and a respectful person on and off the court. If you hate him, its for the wrong reasons, and it shows how flimsy you are. If You hate the old man then hate the old man. Get over the Stefani thing people. It only makes you (all of the naysayers) look stupid and petty. Wanna discuss it with me personally? I would be glad too.

Matt Lexner
OP Volleyball

More
10 years 3 months ago #24890 by tootall4178
Replied by tootall4178 on topic Top Club Team
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by OP</i>

What is wrong with people? The hatred of Mike Stefani is evident. If he was an arrogant jerk, or a real bad egg, I could see it. The fact that he is successful and a great player buy all important accounts speaks volumes. He also happens to be nice and a respectful person on and off the court. If you hate him, its for the wrong reasons, and it shows how flimsy you are. If You hate the old man then hate the old man. Get over the Stefani thing people. It only makes you (all of the naysayers) look stupid and petty. Wanna discuss it with me personally? I would be glad too.

Matt Lexner
OP Volleyball
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

I agree with coach Lexner. This is not a site for slander or unfounded critisism. Mike has always come up to me and been very kind before and after Frontier v. OP and Pace v. Eden matches. I hope that none of my Eden boys are responsible for this chatter!

Z
Frontier Volleyball

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds