Why don't my posts show up right away? (11 Jun 2014)

If you are a new user, you posts are moderated until we're sure you're not a spammer.

The Sharks Have Arrived

• otter6297
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
More
5 years 8 months ago #31923 by otter6297
The Sharks Have Arrived was created by otter6297
After 'chumming the waters' for weeks, unfortunately the sharks have appeared...

The number of kids who came to ONLY OUR TRYOUTS this past weekend, who have been contacted over the last four days, (some being asked to tryout other places, others actually being told they would have a spot without trying out), is amazing to me. Not surprising any more, but amazing nonetheless...

It is unfortunate and disheartening that since the high school season has started that these families, most of whom had already decided on a club for this year, have to consistently put up with constant phone calls, e-mails, tweets, being approached at matches and tournaments, and receiving Facebook private messages from coaches and players alike, pushing them to re-consider and to choose THEIR club...

There is nothing in "The Spirit" being met here. I am soooooo happy I am closer to the end of my coaching career than I am to the beginning, because I do not know how much longer I could function in the world that has developed here.

Very, very sad to me that the adults are doing this to kids!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago #30000 by Lancer
Replied by Lancer on topic The Sharks Have Arrived
Adults ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.214 seconds